- Articles for print and online publication
- Copywriting and promotional content for destinations, events and products
- Arts and culture reviews, including film, theatre and books
- Blog posts for small businesses
- Rewriting complex topics to be better understood by general audiences
- Creative non-fiction, headline writing and much more!
- Substantive (Structural) Editing
- Copy Editing
- Conform to Canadian Press Style
- Switch between American and Canadian English
- Improve the flow of your manuscript
- Restructure your upcoming speech
- Strengthen text by eliminating unnecessary words
- Rid your press releases and advertisements of errors
- Enhance the effectiveness of your personal statements
Contact me and let me know how I may help you.
Click the right or left arrow
Ruane Remy is a talented, meticulous and dependable writer, editor and researcher, besides being an absolute pleasure to work with! We worked together on the Ryerson Review of Journalism magazine and I was impressed by all the fabulous ideas she came up with. She has a unique ability to brighten up any room she walks into and to see potential when no one else can.
– Claire Bruner-Prime,
Working with Ruane has been amazing! I requested her help on my application for teaching English abroad as well as my résumé. Ruane is very efficient in her work and gives you her honest opinion to make your document look great! She helps to highlight your strengths and to make your best qualities shine. Ruane helped me land the job and right now I’m working in my dream location! You can trust that your work is safe in her hands!
Ruane has been a critical eye and provided insightful feedback for several of my career-related as well as academic papers. Her exceptional proofreading and editing skills, while understanding the author’s context, are immensely valuable. This undoubtedly comes from her passion for writing and commitment for professional and personal growth, which I have consistently seen for the seven years that I have known her. If you are seeking someone with a depth of knowledge and a range of skills, I would recommend Ruane without hesitation.
– Mudita Kundra
I worked under Ruane as a youth journalist with The Catholic Register. Her editing and mentoring were very helpful; she really formed my writing skills and gave me a lot of guidance to make my articles more professional and eloquent. Thanks to her, the articles I wrote by the end of my yearlong experience were significantly better than when I started.
– Darren Pereira,
Astronomy & Physics student, University of Toronto
Ruane Remy was one of my first mentors. Working with her during my first internship at The Catholic Register gave me the confidence to pitch and pursue stories that I cared about. She encouraged me to follow my natural curiosity and helped me form stories that I was proud to have in my personal portfolio.
– Jean Ko Din,