What does an editor do?
Hire Ruane Remy to…
- copyedit your essay
- improve the flow of your manuscript
- restructure your upcoming speech
- review content for your website
- write headlines for print or for the web
- rewrite complex topics for a general audience
- change your spelling from American to Canadian or vice versa
- conform your text to Canadian Press Style
- rid your press releases and ads of errors
- enhance the effectiveness of your personal statements
- strengthen your text by eliminating unnecessary words
- improve your English as a second language (ESL) skills
If what you need is not on this list, I am open to proposals.
Click the right or left arrow
Working with Ruane has been amazing! I requested her help on my application for teaching English abroad as well as my résumé. Ruane is very efficient in her work and gives you her honest opinion to make your document look great! She helps to highlight your strengths and to make your best qualities shine. Ruane helped me land the job and right now I’m working in my dream location! You can trust that your work is safe in her hands!
Ruane has been a critical eye and provided insightful feedback for several of my career-related as well as academic papers. Her exceptional proofreading and editing skills, while understanding the author’s context, are immensely valuable. This undoubtedly comes from her passion for writing and commitment for professional and personal growth, which I have consistently seen for the seven years that I have known her. If you are seeking someone with a depth of knowledge and a range of skills, I would recommend Ruane without hesitation.
– Mudita Kundra
I worked under Ruane as a youth journalist with The Catholic Register. Her editing and mentoring were very helpful; she really formed my writing skills and gave me a lot of guidance to make my articles more professional and eloquent. Thanks to her, the articles I wrote by the end of my yearlong experience were significantly better than when I started.
– Darren Pereira, Astronomy and Physics student, University of Toronto
Ruane Remy was one of my first mentors. Working with her during my first internship at The Catholic Register gave me the confidence to pitch and pursue stories that I cared about. She encouraged me to follow my natural curiosity and helped me form stories that I was proud to have in my personal portfolio.
– Jean Ko Din